- Grade 4, Point 7. £22,369 per annum, pro rata
- Actual salary £12,091 or £11.59 per hour
- 20 hours per week between 2pm – 6pm Mon – Fri
- There may be some flexibility on the hours depending on the candidate
- Permanent Contract
- All Year Round required
Roundhill Primary School is a happy, exciting and busy community school catering for over 250 children from the ages 2 to 11. You will be joining a committed and friendly office team who are making a positive contribution to the education and lives of all our pupils.
We are looking for a highly motivated person who will be resilient, flexible and able to manage multiple priorities in a busy school.
The caretaker role will include the following:
• Maintain security of the school and as a keyholder be able to open/close up the school
• Ensure that the school premises are tidy and assist with bin emptying
• Cleaning areas of the school under the supervision of the Site Manager
• Undertake health and safety checks throughout the school as directed by the Site Manager
• Distribute deliveries around the school as appropriate
• Undertake a range of minor maintenance work
• Assist with moving furniture as required
The Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Please email all application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, we are unable to accept CVs.
A full application pack can be found here: Application Pack – Caretaker